1. Mix first 3 ingredients in mixing bowl until crumbly.
2. Press into a greased 9×13″ pan.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes until light golden brown.
4. Beat eggs and brown sugar until blended.
5. Stir in remaining in ingredients.
6. Mix well and spread over base and then bake.
- 1 1/3cup flour
- 2tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1cup raisins
- 1tbsp vinegar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1tsp flour
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!