1. Melt together butter, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips on very low heat until mixed, stirring constantly. Cool for a bit (so as not to melt the marshmallows).
2. Stir in mini marshmallows.
3. Pour in a greased 11″ x 13″ pan.
4. Refrigerate and cut into small (1-1/2″) squares.
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (300 g) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 (200 g) bag mini-white marshmallows
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!