1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
2. Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute.
4. Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth.
5. Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined. Stir in whole chocolate chips.
6. Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing.
8. Cut into three rows and then using the guide, cut each row into triangles (save the smaller pieces crumbling over ice cream!) Break off the curved end of the candy canes and insert the straight end into the bottom of the brownie to form the tree trunk.
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Container of Vanilla Icing
- 21 Miniature candy canes
- Green food colouring
- Red and green sprinkles
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!