Marshmallow Vodka S’more Shots
- 1-2 Cups Vodka
- 1/4 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Bag of Large Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
- In a bottle add graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows.
- Top the bottle with vodka and let it set for at least a day.
- Strain. You can serve as is or chilled.
- Stick a skewer into a large marshmallow.
- Using the flame of a blow torch or your stove heat the marshmallow from the bottom moving around to the sides.
- Once the marshmallow has toasted, gently remove its middle by pulling out the skewer.
- Once marshmallow has cooled, seal inside with melted chocolate chips.