- Place your quartered apples into a slow cooker. Add in cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, and allspice in there and pour in the 10 cups of water.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Mash the apples with a potato masher. Add in brown sugar. Cook an additional 1-3 hours on low.
- Strain the solids from the liquids. Discard solids and store liquids in an airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for later use.
- 8 gala apples cored and quartered
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 10 cups water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!