- Recommended pan: glass or non-reactive metal standard 1 lb loaf pan (approximately 8” x 4”)
- Pour water into a small saucepan. Sprinkle with the gelatin and allow to soak for a minute or two. Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved (about 5 minutes). Stir in sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat.
- Add the vodka, liqueur and schnapps, stirring well to incorporate. Pour into pan and refrigerate until fully set, several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut into 1 inch squares.
- Immediately before serving, garnish with crushed peppermint candies, if desired.
- 10 each small peppermint candies, or candy canes, crushed, for garnish (if desired)
- 3 tablespoons peppermint schnapps (or to taste – up to 4 tbsp may be added)
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate liqueur (or white creme de cacao)
- 3/4 cup vanilla vodka
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup water
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!