Popsicle Christmas Trees
- Cut the green popsicle sticks into 6 pieces in ½”, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ lengths.
- To cut the popsicle sticks, firmly cut into the popsicle stick on both sides of the popsicle stick a few times. Then bend it and it should cleanly snap apart where you scored it.
- Add a generous glob of hot glue on the end of the purple popsicle stick, place both ends of the twine on top of the glue, then sandwich the ½” piece of green popsicle stick on top to hold the twine hanger in place.
- Line up the remaining 5 green popsicle stick pieces evenly on the purple popsicle stick and glue them in place with hot glue.
- Use hot glue to attach the sparkly foam sticker star.
- Decorate your tree with the glittery rhinestones!
- Coloured popsicle sticks
- Foam sticker stars
- Sticker rhinestones
- Glue gun
- Utility knife